“When you look beautiful you feel beautiful, and it’s that kind of happiness that I try to give to women every day.” – Erin
Enhancing natural beauty is foremost in the mind of makeup artist Erin Gallienne when she works.
A makeup artist with more than 18 years’ experience in the areas of fashion photoshoots, creative studio photoshoots, makeup education and product consultations, Erin has learnt from her clients one universal rule: women want to look fresh, flawless and beautiful. It’s this principle that drives a signature style that is feminine and natural yet in keeping with modern style inspiration drawn from her many creative sources, from the world’s best fashion magazines to time out at the beach with her young daughter.
Erin’s vast experience, combined with training by some of the industry’s most highly regarded professionals, sees her clients transformed into their best selves.
Book in for your corporate or private hair and makeup service, a personalised makeup lesson so you can achieve flawless makeup at home, or let her come to you and prep you for your special event. Enquire here.
Certifications / Master Classes
- Trained under Dale Dorning (Delta Goodrem’s Makeup Artist) learning photographic specific artistry skills.
- Star FX Professional Makeup Centre, Diploma Of Makeup Artistry
- Trained under professional artist Brie Stevenson, honing skills based around discovering each person’s unique colour toning and matching the makeup colour choices to bring out their natural beauty, shaping hairstyling to flatter the clients face and problem-solving whilst in a photoshoot environment.
- 2-year apprenticeship at photographic studio Starshots Glamour Photography, discovering and perfecting how makeup appears on camera and under studio lighting.
- Corporate and commercial campaign work (see sample client list below)
- Makeup teacher at the Australian Institute of Creative Design (AICD)
- Celebrity/media personality makeup (see sample client list below)
- 15 years, thousands of makeup applications (the best kind of experience – face after face after face).
- Peony Swimwear
- Sophie Monk
- Homebodii Sleepwear
- Hot Tomato 102.9 Radio Station talent
- Pro surfers Ellie Jean Coffee, Ellie Brooks, Alana Blanchard, Sally Fitzgerald
- Corporate grooming lessons for companies including Coolangatta Airport
- Cricket Australia
- 2XU Performance Wear
- Sofitel Hotels
- Kendall Gilding Channel 7