“When you look beautiful you feel beautiful, and it’s that kind of happiness that I try to give to women every day.” – Erin
Enhancing natural beauty is foremost in the mind of makeup artist Erin Gallienne when she works.
A makeup artist with more than ten years’ experience in the areas of fashion, creative studio, bridal and makeup education, Erin has learnt from her clients one universal rule: women want to look fresh, flawless and beautiful. It’s this principle that drives a signature style that is feminine and natural, yet in keeping with modern style inspiration drawn from her many creative sources, from the world’s best fashion magazines to time out at the beach with her young daughter.
Erin’s vast experience, combined with training by some of the industry’s most highly regarded professionals, sees her clients transformed into their best selves.
Book in for hair and makeup services, or a personalised makeup lesson so you can achieve flawless makeup at home, or let her come to you and prep you for your special event or big day. Enquire here.
Certifications / master classes
- Trained under Dale Dorning (Delta Goodrem’s makeup artist)
- Star FX Professional Makeup Centre
- Trained under Brie Stevenson at Aleece Young Photography
- Corporate and commercial campaign work (see sample client list below)
- Makeup teacher at the Australian Institute of Creative Design (AICD)
- Celebrity / media personality makeup including the Gold Coast’s Hot Tomato radio promos
- Peony Swimwear
- Sophie Monk for Homebodii Sleepwear
- Homebodii Sleepwear
- Hot Tomato Radio Station talent
- Pro surfers Ellie Jean Coffee, Ellie Brooks, Alana Blanchard, Sally Fitzgerald
- Corporate grooming lessons for companies including Coolangatta Airport
- Cricket Australia