“When you look beautiful you feel beautiful, and it’s that kind of happiness that I try to give to women every day.” – Erin
Enhancing natural beauty is foremost in the mind of makeup artist Erin Gallienne when she works.
A makeup artist with more than ten years’ experience in the areas of fashion, creative studio, bridal and makeup education, Erin has learnt from her clients one universal rule: women want to look fresh, flawless and beautiful. It’s this principle that drives a signature style that is feminine and natural, yet in keeping with modern style inspiration drawn from her many creative sources, from the world’s best fashion magazines to time out at the beach with her young daughter.
Erin’s vast experience, combined with training by some of the industry’s most highly regarded professionals, sees her clients transformed into their best selves.
Visit Erin’s Gold Coast studio for hair and makeup for your special occasion, book in for a personalised makeup lesson so you can achieve flawless makeup at home, or let her come to you and prep you for your special event or big day.
Certifications / master classes
- Trained under Dale Dorning (Delta Goodrem’s makeup artist)
- Star FX Professional Makeup Centre
- Trained under Brie Stevenson at Aleece Young Photography
- Makeup teacher at the Australian Institute of Creative Design (AICD)
- Celebrity / media personality makeup including the Gold Coast’s Hot Tomato radio promos